Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Friday, December 27, 2013

DOTA 6.79c Linken's Sphere BUG!

DOTA 6.79c Linken's Sphere BUG

DOTA 6.79c Linken's Sphere BUG

Hi there! I was excited to share to you about what happened to my Mirana Nightshade when I was playing DOTA through RGC (Ranked Gaming Client). I was about to die from Venomancer so I sell my Ironwood Branch to buy a Teleport Scroll as fast as I could, but what happened is I mistakenly sold my Linken's Sphere. After teleporting to Sentinel base, I replenish a bit of my life points and defended the 2nd tower at the right lane, I was about to push when I was ganked by Vengeful Spirit. She threw a Magic Missle and I dodged it with a leap. When dodging, I found out that there's a kind of spell effect and I noticed after few seconds, the Linken's Sphere buff appeared in my status. IT WAS A LINKEN's SPHERE BUG!

I Googled something about this and found out one has already experienced it and uploaded it on Youtube.

Here's the trick in DOTA 6.79c Linken's Sphere BUG

DOTA 6.79c Linken's Sphere BUG

Buy a Linken's Sphere and after the buff spell is on effect, sell the Linken's Sphere item. Wait for I few seconds and the Linken's Sphere buff spell is still on effect. Every 20 seconds after the buff spell has dodged any spell, it will take effect again.

The only one's missing is the stat points of the item but the effect remains.

Socializer Widget
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment